Sunday Evening Fire in St. John's Quickly Extinguished


The St. John's Regional Fire Department responded to a fire in the centre city area of St. John’s on Sunday evening.

The Navy Street blaze was quickly put out.

Sources say that the fire was caused by a malfunctioning air exchange unit in a home,

There was no one home at the time, however a cat was rescued from the home.


0 comments

CONNECT WITH US

Email: info@newfoundnews.ca

Call: (709) 638-2656

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube

 Newfoundland and Labrador owned and operated. Newfound News Corner Brook, NL, Canada.

© 2021 Newfound News