Grand Falls-Windsor Fire Department Called to Hazmat Issue


The Grand Falls-Windsor Fire Department was called to the Gordon Pinsent Center for Arts on Monday morning for a minor Haz Mat issue.

There was a strange odor was caused by overcharging batteries on cleaning unit.

The hazmat team safely removed the unit in breathing apparatus.

After it was removed the building was ventilated.


CONNECT WITH US

Email: info@newfoundnews.ca

Call: (709) 638-2656

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube

 Newfoundland and Labrador owned and operated. Newfound News Corner Brook, NL, Canada.

© 2020 Newfound News