CONNECT WITH US

Email: info@newfoundnews.ca

Call: (709) 638-2656

  • Facebook App Icon
  • Twitter App Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube

 Newfoundland and Labrador owned and operated. Newfound News Corner Brook, NL, Canada.

© 2020 Newfound News

Richmond Cottage is no More


Richmond Cottage is no more. The historical landmark in St. John's was demolished this morning.

Built back in 1848, the 169 year old structure was spared the wrecking ball earlier this year and owner Wrightland Development was given until May 1st to find a buyer.

Since no buyer was found the St. John’s city council approved the demolition request last month.

The home was listed for sale at $350-thousand.